Saturday, March 5, 2016

Geometric Shapes





Geometric Shapes



Composition VII 1913 symbolizes many things,  historians said that this art symbolizes combination of several themes namely Resurrection, the Judgment Day, the Flood and the Garden of Eden. Artist and historians have their own way to express what is on the painting. Abstract is an art of giving such kinds of moods and symbolism. It may express as symbolism, expressionism, futurism and other forms of abstract.


As an artist I found the Composition VII interesting, on how it shows to the artist. After hours of concentration, I found it is a way how life works in this world. The view is from up top as I visualized it. How good and evil projects to a person as they go every day. Others I saw are some portraits which I think are to represent Kandinsky’s love ones, the portraits art positioned in a angle for about 45 degrees bottom right corner of the  painting. Last I also visualize magical and futuristic representation to the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment